Terms and conditions for online ticket store
- All tickets purchased online are prepaid and valid for a specific date.
- The quantity of tickets available daily are limited.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Taxes are not included.
- The ticket will be printed at the mountain with the QR code sent to you via email.
All tickets purchased online are non-refundable
- Should you cancel more than 3 days prior to the first day of skiing, a future credit will be issued valid either this ski season or for 2021-22 ski season.
- Should you cancel within 3 days prior to the first day of skiing no credit and no refund.
To cancel your ticket order, please call 1-800-463-1568.
In the event that you answer positively to any of the situations described below, a credit for future use of the value of your order will be issued. An administration fee of $25 will be charged.
- You, a member of your family, or a member of your travel party has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone showing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- If travel is prohibited by public health between the country / province / region visited and the country / province / region of origin.
- Whether there is a mandatory quarantine requirement when traveling between countries / provinces (arrivals and / or departures).
Credit is non-transferable (cannot be transferred between people).